Public authorities are obliged to make websites and mobile applications accessible in accordance with Directive (EU) 2016/2102 of the European Parliament and of the Council. The following accessibility statement documents the implementation status of this website in accordance with the applicable legislation.
Partially Compliant: Some parts of the content are not fully compliant with the accessibility standard.
|Creation Date||April 07, 2020|
|Last revision:||April 07, 2020|
Known accessibility issues
Listing and explanation of the problems with the implementation of the accessibility of this website.
Contents not accessible
- PDF documents created before March 06, 2018 could not yet be converted to a barrier-free format.
- Embedded videos currently have no subtitles or transcription available.
- Graphics or images contained in the pages are currently not completely supplemented by text descriptions.
Help and contact in case of problems
You may have shortcomings in meeting the requirements notify the accessibility or information that is not accessible be presented barrier-free.
- Phone: +49 9131 852-3001
- EMail: email@example.com
Remains a request for the possibility of contact within six weeks in full or in part unanswered, the competent authority checks at the request of the user, whether in the context of Monitoring against the operators of the web offer measures are required.
Contact information of the enforcement oversight body:
Landesamt für Digitalisierung, Breitband und VermessungAlexandrastraße 4
- Phone: +49 89 2129-1111
- Fax: +49 89 2129-1113
- EMail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web: https://www.ldbv.bayern.de/